Spinning Shapes have been working with Nottingham Trent University’s Enactus team to create a virtual reality experience that tackles knife crime.
The end product will be an interactive film that teaches teenagers about knife crime, first aid and helps students develop emotional intelligence in a safe environment.
We also created this short documentary style video to explain & promote the project:
Enactus NTU are working with various reputable Nottinghamshire institutions to make this project empathetic, relatable and technically excellent, including:
– The Pythian Club (to reach out to young people)
– Stone Soup Academy (student affiliation and initial testing/release)
– The National Justice Museum (to advise and eventually host as a display)
– Post Grad Students & Lecturers (specialists in their field to help develop & advise)
– Spinning Shapes (to create the video above and help produce the 360 film)